Alps Mountaineering Women's 0 Degree Microfiber Sleeping Bag
2.9 by user reviews
- Made to be compact, getting rid of the bulk
- Stuff sack provides a spot to stash small items
- Women's cut provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape is very fitted with no room to move around
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for hiking
- Stuff sack can ruin the sleeping bag's insulation after prolonged use
Trying to find a sleeping bag for your next camping adventure? You'll want to hear all about the Alps Mountaineering Women's 0 Degree Microfiber Mummy Sleeping Bag. This women's sleeping bag gives more insulation at the feet and torso as women usually are naturally colder than men. With a mummy shape, this Alps Mountaineering sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent cold air pockets. It is designed with a microfiber lining and it is built with a nylon ripstop shell, resisting wear and tear.
This Alps Mountaineering sleeping bag is designed to be compact, so you can travel without bulk. With a 0°F temperature rating, it can keep out cold drafts from the inside of your sleeping bag. It is designed with Techloft Micro-Insulation, so you will have increased insulation and comfort because of tiny, silicone-coated, micro-denier fibers. Designed for camping, it gives you the necessary protection to comfortably sleep outdoors after the temperatures drop at night. This sleeping bag features a stuff sack, which will keep your backpack organized.
|Sleeping Bag Size||Single|
|Included Accessories||Stuff sack|
|Color||Green and gray|
|Technology Features||TechLoft Micro Insulation|