Big Agnes Lulu 15 Women's Nylon Taffeta Sleeping Bag
4.6 by user reviews
- This eco-friendly sleeping bag will not contain toxic chemicals
- Free-range hood gives extra cushion by the head
- Women's cut provides extra insulation by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tailored fit which can be uncomfortable for some
- Camping sleeping bags are more difficult to carry than backpacking bags
- Women's sleeping bags do not always accommodate tall women
Before purchasing the Big Agnes Lulu 15 Women's Nylon Taffeta Mummy Sleeping Bag, it's helpful to learn more about it. This women's sleeping bag has more insulation at the feet and torso as women usually are naturally colder than men. Featuring a mummy shape, this Big Agnes sleeping bag is fitted to prevent warm air from escaping. It features a nylon taffeta lining, which is soft and breathable on the skin.
This sleeping bag is designed for camping, offering cozy warmth and good compressibility. It uses Insotect Hotstream, so you will stay warm with insulation that runs down the length of the sleeping bag, distributing heat vertically. The hood has a free-range design, which gives you the freedom to move and lift your head. This eco-friendly sleeping bag doesn't have dangerous chemicals that could otherwise have adverse effects on your health and the environment.
|Model Name||Lulu 15|
|Liner Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Sleeping Bag Size||Single|
|Hood Type||Free range hood|
|Technology Features||Insotect Hotstream|