Big Agnes Ethel 0 Women's Sleeping Bag
4.2 by user reviews
- Features a built-in pillowcase
- Free-range hood provides added comfort by the head
- Women's design provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tight cut which may not be comfortable for all campers
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for hiking
- Women's sleeping bags can sometimes be too tight
If you're looking for a new sleeping bag, you will want to consider the highly rated Big Agnes Ethel 0 Women's Mummy Sleeping Bag. This women's Big Agnes sleeping bag provides more padding at the feet and torso as women usually have naturally lower body temperatures than men. With a built-in pillowcase, this sleeping bag gives you a spot to put a camping pillow to support your head and neck. It has a mummy shape, sealing in your body heat since it is very fitted.
This sleeping bag is designed for camping and is lightweight, making long days out on the trail easier to handle. It features Downtek, which is the leading technology engineered to repel water even in the wettest conditions. With a pillow pocket, it has a handy place to store essentials. It has a free-range hood, which gives you the space to lift and comfortably move your head.
|Model Name||Ethel 0|
|Sleeping Bag Size||Single|
|Hood Type||Free range hood|