Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 Women's 30 Degree Nylon Taffeta Sleeping Bag
3.3 by user reviews
- Designed to compress easily
- Stuff sack provides space to stash loose items
- Women's design provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tailored cut which can be too cramped for some people
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Women's sleeping bags do not always accommodate tall women
Use the Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 Women's 30 Degree Nylon Taffeta Mummy Sleeping Bag to stay warm and cozy in the outdoors. This women's sleeping bag has extra padding at the feet and torso as women usually are naturally colder than men. With a mummy shape, this sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent cold air pockets. It features a nylon taffeta lining and has a nylon ripstop shell, so it resists wear and tear.
This sleeping bag works well for hiking trips and is lightweight, making it great if your number one priority is low volume and weight. Great for summer, it will increase breathability and ventilation while spending time in warmer weather. Featuring a compressible design, it fits easily into a backpack or bag. It has a 30°F temperature rating, which is designed for retaining warmth, keeping you well-insulated in chilly weather. This sleeping bag uses Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation, so you will remain very warm because of the short-staple fibers that trap heat. It has a stuff sack, which will keep your backpack organized.
|Model Name||Blue Lake 25|
|Liner Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Sleeping Bag Size||Single|
|Included Accessories||Stuff sack|
|Technology Features||Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation|