4.0 by user reviews
Let's review the Sea to Summit Talus TS I Women's Mummy Sleeping Bag, a popular choice among consumers. With a mummy shape, this Sea to Summit sleeping bag is fitted to prevent cold air pockets. This women's sleeping bag has extra insulation at the feet and torso as women usually are naturally colder than men. It uses Thermolite Extra material, so you will stay warmer and drier as the hollow-core fibers of the fabric keep your body heat inside the sleeping bag. Suitable for 3 seasons, it is best suited for summer, spring and fall trips. Made with a nylon ripstop exterior, this Sea to Summit sleeping bag works well in extensive use since it won't tear or rip. It detaches via zippers, so you can easily transform your double bag into two individual ones and it also has wind-resistant technology, which adds an extra layer of insulation. This Sea to Summit sleeping bag works well for hiking trips and is lightweight, making long days out on the trail easier to tackle. It features a laundry bag and has a compression bag, which gives you the perfect space to pack away your sleeping bag and any other small items.
- Women's design has extra padding by your extremities
- Lightweight build, making it easy for kids to carry with them
- Nylon ripstop shell will resist wear and tear and potential holes or rips
- Mummy shape has a tight fit which can be too cramped for some
- 3 season sleeping bags are not suitable for harsh winter weather
- Women's sleeping bags do not always fit taller women