5.0 by user reviews
With a high user rating, the Marmot Xenon Women's 10 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag could be exactly what you need for your next outdoor adventure. This women's sleeping bag has more insulation at the feet and torso as women generally are naturally colder than men. With a mummy shape, this Marmot sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent cold air pockets. It has a 10°F temperature rating, providing a heavy layer of insulation between you and the cold outside. Featuring a nylon ripstop shell, it is durable, so it will not wear out after being exposed to rough conditions. The hood has drawstrings, so you can adjust the fit based on the temperature outside. This sleeping bag is lightweight, so you can take it on every trip you embark on without feeling weighed down. It comes with a stuff sack for easily fitting your sleeping bag into your backpack with the rest of your equipment.
- Drawstring hood gives extra cushion by the head
- Stuff sack provides space to stash loose items
- Women's design provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tailored cut which may not be comfy for all campers
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Women's sleeping bags can sometimes be too fitted