5.0 by user reviews
If affordability is what you're after, you should consider taking a look at the Snugpak Basecamp OPS 10 Degree Synthetic Mummy Sleeping Bag. With a mummy shape, this Snugpak sleeping bag is made for optimal warmth-to-weight ratio, since it is fitted so there is no extra material, reducing the weight and making it more comfortable to carry on your back. It can withstand 10°F temperatures, providing a layer of insulation between you and the cold outside. This sleeping bag has a synthetic lining, which is naturally hypoallergenic, repelling dust and other allergens to keep you allergy free.
- Synthetic lining is hypoallergenic
- Mummy shape has excellent insulation
- Comes in a cool olive color
- Synthetic material is not very compressible
- Mummy shape does not have extra space to move around