3.6 by user reviews
If you're looking for a sleeping bag for your children, you will want to consider the highly rated Kelty Girls 20 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag. This girls sleeping bag is a stylish, shorter option with less space at the foot of the sleeping bag, keeping it warmer. Featuring a mummy shape, this sleeping bag is fitted to prevent cold air pockets. It is made for camping, offering cozy warmth without adding a lot of weight. It is suitable for temperatures around 20°F, providing your kids with the warmth needed for temperatures above freezing. It has Cloudloft™ insulation, which retains body heat by combining hollow core and solid core fibers to create maximum insulation. It has a stuff sack, designed for conveniently fitting your kid's sleeping bag into their backpack along with the rest of their equipment. This sleeping bag features a drawstring hood, which allows your kids to adjust the tightness of the hood depending on temperature. It is equipped with a zipper guard, keeping the material from snagging in the zipper.
- Zipper guard prevents the fabric from tearing
- Drawstring hood provides extra cushion by the head
- Stuff sack will keep you organized
- Mummy shape has a tailored cut which can be too cramped for some people
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for backpacking
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's insulation if used for too long