4.4 by user reviews
You'll want to learn all about the Naturehike Nylon Ripstop Mummy Sleeping Bag to discover what sets it apart from all the other sleeping bags on the market. This sleeping bag is lightweight and is made for backpacking, so if weight is your priority this could be a great option. It has a mummy shape and a hammock design, so it surrounds the whole hammock, keeping you warm and comfortable. This sleeping bag is made with a nylon ripstop exterior and features a nylon ripstop lining, resisting tearing due to strong reinforcement threads that are woven through the fabric.
With a compressible design, this Naturehike sleeping bag will not take up all of the usable space in your backpack so you will have sufficient room to bring along other gear. Good for winter weather, it will protect you from extreme temperatures. It is equipped with a zipper guard, keeping the fabric from getting caught in the zipper. The hood is designed with drawstrings, so you can adjust the tightness based on the temperature outside. This Naturehike sleeping bag features a stuff sack and a compression bag, which will make storing your sleeping bag hassle-free.
- Designed to compress easily
- Zipper guard prevents the fabric from snagging
- Drawstring hood provides added cushion by the head
- Mummy shape is very fitted with no extra room to move around
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Hammock sleeping bags can be hard to zip