II. What Information Do We Collect About You?
- 1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy explains how we maintain and treat your personal information.
III. Why Do We Need Your Personal Information?
- 3. We are collecting or we may collect, store, and use following kinds of personal information:
- Device and browser information including: IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android ID;
- Information about you and your personal data when registering with our website such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, location;
- Information about your visits to this website and your use of it, including geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths, using tools defined in section VIII;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including metadata associated with the communication);
- Information necessary for the recruitment process;
- Any other personal information that you decided to send to us.
- 4. By sending the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- 5. We collect information about you for the following: to fulfill your request e.g. if you fill out a 'request a callback' or 'download a ebook' form, we will use this information to contact you directly, to process your business inquiry, to process your job application, to request for project, to email you about new content on website, to email you about new blog article, to email you about new ebook, and/or to email you about events that we are organizing.
- 6. We may use your contact information to advertise our services to you on third-party websites such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. We may also contact you directly to follow up on the service and user experience that we provide. We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeated visits to our website.