Marmot Xenon Women's 10 Degree Sleeping Bag
5.0 by user reviews
- Drawstring hood gives extra cushion by the head
- Stuff sack provides space to stash loose items
- Women's design provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tailored cut which may not be comfy for all campers
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Women's sleeping bags can sometimes be too fitted
Choose the Marmot Xenon Women's 10 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag to stay warm in the outdoors. This women's sleeping bag has more padding at the feet and torso as women usually are naturally colder than men. Featuring a mummy shape, this sleeping bag is fitted to prevent warm air from escaping. Designed from nylon ripstop shell material, it works well in extensive use since it won't tear or rip.
This Marmot sleeping bag is lightweight, making it great if your number one priority is low volume and weight. It can withstand 10°F temperatures, providing a layer of insulation between you and the cold outside. The hood has drawstrings, which allows you to adjust the fit depending on the temperature. This sleeping bag features a stuff sack, which is the perfect size to store any loose items.
|Sleeping Bag Size||Single|
|Included Accessories||Stuff sack|
|Hood Type||Drawstring hoods|
|Size Dimensions||5 ft. 6 in.|