5.0 by user reviews
Let's review the Kelty TRU Comfort 20 Degree Polyester Taffeta Mummy Sleeping Bag, a popular choice among consumers. With a mummy shape, this Kelty sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent warm air from escaping. It has a polyester taffeta lining, which does not retain water, keeping the material from getting too wet, and a polyester exterior, which is light and comfortable. This Kelty sleeping bag features ThermaPro insulation, which will trap warmth by using synthetic insulation. It features a stuff sack for conveniently fitting your sleeping bag into your backpack along with the rest of your gear. This Kelty sleeping bag is suitable for temperatures around 20°F for warmth when outdoor temperatures are in the 20s or above. The hood has drawstrings, so you can adjust the fit based on what feels most comfortable to you.
- Drawstring hood gives extra comfort by the head
- Stuff sack provides space to stash small items
- Polyester taffeta lining is UV-resistant
- Mummy shape doesn't have space to move around
- Polyester exterior is not very durable
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's insulation after prolonged use