Let's review the Slumberjack Country Squire Sub Zero Degree Poly Cotton Rectangular Sleeping Bag, rated highly by online shoppers. This sleeping bag works well for backpacking trips, so if weight is your priority this could be a great option. It has a rectangular shape, which is non-tapered, allowing you to comfortably move around in your sleep. It features a poly cotton lining, which is highly durable and does not tear easily, making it compatible for rougher conditions, and a cotton exterior, which will take a lot of time to dry. This Slumberjack sleeping bag is washable, so you can clean it to ensure your bag stays in the best condition. Great for winter, it can withstand harsh temperatures and still keep you warm. It has a sub-zero degree temperature rating, so cold air won't make it past the collar of the sleeping bag.
- Poly cotton lining is very durable, and fast-drying
- Cotton shell doesn't absorb heat
- Poly cotton is not good for warm temperatures
- Rectangular shape is not the warmest option
- Cotton shell is hard to carry