5.0 by user reviews
Choose the Sierra Design Cloud 800 Men's 40 Degree Nylon Ripstop Mummy Sleeping Bag to stay warm in the outdoors. With a mummy shape, this Sierra Design sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent cold air pockets. It features a nylon ripstop shell, which is durable and not prone to absorbing moisture, and a nylon ripstop lining, which resists ripping due to strong reinforcement fibers that are woven through the material. This sleeping bag uses Dridown technology, so the air-trapping down clusters will be protected from moisture. It can withstand 40°F temperatures and is waterproof, keeping out moisture, so you won't end up soaked if bad weather hits. This 3 season Sierra Design sleeping bag is best suited for summer, spring and fall trips. It is designed for camping, offering cozy warmth and good compressibility. It includes a shoulder pocket, so you can store your important possessions, like your flashlight.
- Nylon ripstop lining resists tearing
- Nylon ripstop shell is light and comfortable
- Mummy shape is excellent for backpacking
- Mummy shape limits sleeping positions
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for hiking
- 3 season sleeping bags can not be used all year