4.4 by user reviews
You'll want to discover more about the Naturehike Nylon Ripstop Mummy Sleeping Bag to discover what sets it apart from all the other sleeping bags on the market. This sleeping bag is lightweight and is made for backpacking, so if weight is your priority this could be a great option. It has a mummy shape and a hammock design, so it surrounds the whole hammock, keeping you warm and comfortable. This sleeping bag is designed with a nylon ripstop lining and has a nylon ripstop shell, resisting typical wear and tear.
With a compressible design, this Naturehike sleeping bag will not take up all of the usable space in your backpack so you will have sufficient room to bring along other gear. Ideal for winter, it can withstand freezing temperatures and still keep you warm and comfortable. It is equipped with a zipper guard, keeping the fabric from getting caught in the zipper. The hood has drawstrings, so you can adjust the fit based on what feels most comfortable to you. This Naturehike sleeping bag features a compression bag and a stuff sack, designed for easily fitting your sleeping bag into your backpack with the rest of your equipment.
- Designed to compress easily
- Zipper guard prevents the fabric from snagging
- Drawstring hood provides added cushion by the head
- Mummy shape is very fitted with no extra room to move around
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Hammock sleeping bags can be hard to zip