5.0 by user reviews
You'll want to learn all about the Marmot Xenon Women's 10 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag to discover what sets it apart from all the other sleeping bags on the market. This women's sleeping bag has extra insulation at the feet and torso as women usually have naturally lower body temperatures than men. With a lightweight build, this sleeping bag is an excellent choice if weight is your number one priority. Featuring a nylon ripstop shell, it works well in rugged use since it won't rip or tear. It has a mummy shape, sealing in your body heat since it is very fitted. This Marmot sleeping bag can withstand 10°F temperatures, sealing in heat by maximizing insulation. The hood is designed with drawstrings, so you can adjust the tightness based on the temperature outside. This sleeping bag features a stuff sack, which is the perfect size to store any loose items.
- Drawstring hood gives extra cushion by the head
- Stuff sack provides space to stash loose items
- Women's design provides extra padding by your extremities
- Mummy shape has a tailored cut which may not be comfy for all campers
- Stuff sack can damage the sleeping bag's filling after prolonged use
- Women's sleeping bags can sometimes be too fitted