5.0 by user reviews
Let's review the Sierra Design Cloud 800 Men's 40 Degree Nylon Ripstop Mummy Sleeping Bag, a popular choice among online shoppers. This Sierra Design sleeping bag is built with a nylon ripstop shell and features a nylon ripstop lining, resisting ripping due to strong reinforcement threads that are woven through the material. With a mummy shape, it is made for optimal warmth-to-weight ratio, since it is cut closely so there isn't extra fabric, cutting down on the weight and making it easier to carry on your back. It has Dridown technology, which uses many short fibers to efficiently trap heat, while giving off a very soft feel that is very comfortable. It is perfect for camping, offering cozy warmth and good compressibility. This 3 season Sierra Design sleeping bag is best suited for summer, spring and fall trips. With a shoulder pocket, this sleeping bag has a handy place to stash essentials. It can withstand 40°F temperatures and is waterproof, resisting moisture and keeping you dry in damp conditions.
- Nylon ripstop lining resists tearing
- Nylon ripstop shell is light and comfortable
- Mummy shape is excellent for backpacking
- Mummy shape limits sleeping positions
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for hiking
- 3 season sleeping bags can not be used all year