4.7 by user reviews
Trying to find a great camping sleeping bag? We can tell you about the Kelty Sine 20 Degree Nylon Taffeta Mummy Sleeping Bag. This Kelty sleeping bag has a mummy shape, sealing in your body heat since it is tight fitting. It is designed with a nylon taffeta lining and has a nylon ripstop shell, so it lasts for a long period of time. It has Dridown technology, which will shield the down clusters in your bag from any moisture so that they won't lose their insulating qualities. This Kelty sleeping bag is lightweight and is designed for camping, offering cozy warmth and good compressibility.
Featuring a mesh storage sack, this Kelty sleeping bag has a convenient spot to stash important objects. It is made with a built-in pillowcase. This Kelty sleeping bag can withstand 20°F temperatures, designed for warmth when outdoor temperatures are in the 20s or above. It comes with a stuff sack, which will keep your backpack organized.
- Features a built-in pillowcase
- Stuff sack provides a place to stash loose items
- Lightweight build
- Mummy shape is very fitted with no extra space to move
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for backpacking
- Stuff sack can ruin the sleeping bag's filling if used for too long