4.7 by user reviews
With the Kelty Sine 20 Degree Nylon Taffeta Mummy Sleeping Bag, you can experience a great night's sleep while on your trip. This Kelty sleeping bag has a mummy shape, sealing in your body heat since it is very fitted. It is made with Dridown technology, so the air-trapping down clusters will remain protected from moisture. This Kelty sleeping bag features a nylon taffeta lining and is made with a nylon ripstop shell, so it lasts for a long period of time. It features a 20°F temperature rating for warmth when outdoor temperatures are in the 20s or above. This sleeping bag is designed for camping and is lightweight, making it great if your number one priority is low volume and weight. It includes a mesh storage sack and is made with a built-in pillowcase, so have a designated pocket to hold a pillow, supporting your head and neck. This sleeping bag comes with a stuff sack, which takes up hardly any space and will make packing your bag so much easier.
- Features a built-in pillowcase
- Stuff sack provides a place to stash loose items
- Lightweight build
- Mummy shape is very fitted with no extra space to move
- Camping sleeping bags are not suitable for backpacking
- Stuff sack can ruin the sleeping bag's filling if used for too long