4.4 by user reviews
Let's review the Marmot Ouray Women's Nylon Mummy Sleeping Bag, a popular choice among consumers. With a mummy shape, this Marmot sleeping bag is tight fitting to prevent cold air pockets. This women's sleeping bag has more insulation at the feet and torso as women generally have naturally lower body temperatures than men. Suitable for winter weather, it can withstand freezing temperatures and still keep you warm. It has Down Defender, which prevents down from clumping when exposed to wet weather. This sleeping bag features a nylon lining and is designed from nylon ripstop shell fabric, so it lasts for a long period of time.
This sleeping bag is equipped with a zipper guard, keeping the fabric from getting caught when opening and closing the zipper. Featuring a lightweight build, it won't be difficult to carry. Its hood is designed with drawstrings, so you can adjust the tightness based on the temperature outside. This sleeping bag has a two-way zipper and a stuff sack, which will keep you organized.
- Zipper guard prevents the material from ripping
- Drawstring hood gives extra comfort by the head
- Two-way zipper provides airflow by their feet
- Nylon will pill with excess washing
- Mummy shape has a tight cut which can be too cramped for some people
- Women's sleeping bags can sometimes be cut too tightly